CoolTips is used to replace conventional web-browser tooltips. The tooltips get the contents of the title attribute, so it’s fully unobtrusive. CoolTips is an OO class based on Prototype JS and script.aculo.us frameworks.
- backgroundColor: Default is ‘#999′.
- borderColor: Default is ‘#666′.
- textColor: Default value is from CSS.
- textShadowColor: Text shadow color (works only in Safari yet). Default value is from CSS.
- maxWidth: Maximum allowed tooltip width in pixels. Default is 250.
- delay: Delay before tooltips appearing in milliseconds. Default is 250.
- mouseFollow: Tooltip will follow the mouse cursor. Default is true
- opacity: Target opacity of tooltips. Default is .75
- appearDuration: Appear fade in effect duration in seconds. Default is .25.
- hideDuration: Hide fade out effect duration in seconds. Default is .25.